Exploring Anxiety through the Functional Medicine Lens: A Deep Dive for Practitioners
December 16, 2019 | 110 Comments | Marketing Team
I am so excited to share this Facebook Live and THESE POWERFUL PEARLS of functional medicine with you. At SAFM we honor that scientific knowledge is always evolving. That’s why we regularly revise our content in light of new research findings.
This information is CRITICAL for ALL practitioner modalities.
Are you confident in Anxiety as seen through the functional medicine lens?
Although you may already be a savvy practitioner, I am certain you will learn something new in this video. You’ll walk away with pages of notes and practical pearls you can use in your practice right away.
Here are some of the things we’ll be discussing:
- We know it’s Not all in their head (but it Might all be in their gut).
- What is THE number-one everyday thing that can resolve anxiety? (No, it’s not magnesium).
- Which comes first: anxiety or disease? (the answer is Yes!)
- How too many or too few neurotransmitters CAN indeed be a root cause! (But not nearly as often as you think).
- Impairment of ________ can drive up anxiety all on its own. And be at the root of both chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. (Nope, we’re not talkin’ serotonin this time).
- The Biggest pitfall in Black-and-White thinking that we see savvy practitioners’ trip into All the time!
- Chronic stress. (Yep, we talk about it all the time. But do you Really understand what is happening on a detailed biochemical level?)
- The three hormones imbalances that can – and do – promote Anxiety. Often.
- The surprising nutrients that can either reduce or cause anxiety and how the same nutrient that supports lowering anxiety can also cause it (I’ve got a whole list; get Beyond magnesium!).
- What’s on your clients’ and patients’ dinner plate could be the Biggest root cause of their anxiety (Yep, sugar is on the list, but it’s among other heavy hitters that may surprise you!)
Thank you very much for joining in the fun and learning!
With warmth, love, and gratitude to you for sharing your gifts with so many –
P.S. If you know that healthcare Must be transformed to be sustainable and effective, and you know in your heart that You have a calling to be a part of this movement for Healthcare transformation, we urge you to learn about our semester program.
If you haven’t done so already, sign up to receive weekly clinical tips like this via email, and you’ll also get automatic access to a free mini clinical course.
Like us on Facebook to get more great clinical tips and to get notifications on my next Facebook Live!
Click here in case you missed the first few minutes before tech hiccup…