At SAFM, we appreciate that we have many several, very credible colleagues offering functional medicine training programs.  We love them and appreciate their service.  What we offer at SAFM is different, and there are very specific reasons How and Why!  (And I got really passionate about them in this video; even if you’re already a student, check it out.  These are powerful messages of inspiration and caution for All healthcare practitioners looking to delve into using functional medicine know-how.)

Are you looking to take your practice to the next level and grow exponentially?

The Core 101 Semester is our signature program of study, built to help practitioners achieve dramatically better patient outcomes, which can lead to an influx of patients organically, especially via qualified referrals.  (How does having a perpetual patient wait list for your services sound to you?)

This semester program is designed to help practitioners take their practice to the next level – and beyond.  It’s meant for dedicated health professionals who want their clients’ and patients’ experience – and their own as a practitioner! – to go from being a 5 to a 10.

Check out the video below to learn more about what makes us different here at The School of Applied Functional Medicine™.  I am very interested in your perspective. Here are some of things I covered:

• Why do so many SAFM students already have prior FM training (including certifications)?
  • Why is the Core 101 Semester a springboard for practice Growth? Achieve dramatically better patient and client outcomes and build your practice organically. Learn how they’re doing it!
  • Straight talk on what makes SAFM Different (maybe Better for You, maybe Not). Bring your questions too.
  • Why helping people to Get Well is not enough. Functional medicine has a major branding problem. And practical pitfalls that can hold back this amazing movement for health care transformation. We’re taking a stand!

Thank you ALL for participating and sharing your inspiring comments, learning, and virtual hugs!

Like us on Facebook to get more great clinical tips and to get notifications of my next Facebook Live!

58 Questions for “Geeking out on Functional Medicine science isn’t Enough! What makes SAFM Different”

navigate comments 1 2 3
    charlotte ott says:

An after dinner stroll = medicine

Tara says:

I was so inspired by the potential ability (within functional medicine) to help others heal themselves!

Eugene Go says:

Hi.

What struck me was how functional medicine can EMPOWER our patients to take charge of their own healing process. I believe this is one of the major components of wellness.

Andrea Martinkovic says:

I love hearing Tracy’s story telling benefits as well as understanding how this program stands apart from others! I also love hearing her confidence in why others study through SAFM after other programs. I’m super excited about becoming an SAFM student 😀

Tracy Simon says:

I appreciate Tracy’s passion and her good heart FOR sharing her knowledge. I appreciate you bringing to light about the revolving door. The goal is to get patient’s to optimal health and not just band-aid from taking the medications to taking supplements unless needed. I’m so excited about deep diving into functional medicine. – Tracy Simon, DNP, APRN, AGPCNP-C

TRACY Simon says:

My Uong says:

I agree that knowledge is not enough and it is inspiring to learn to help people by getting to the root causes

Dawn Schmidt says:

What inspired me the most was Tracy’s knowledge & inspiration. As a soon to be graduate of IIN, Tracy’s knowledge of functional medicine really inspired me to learn more!

Lucy Coppes says:

Tracy, I love listening to your FB lives and your passion. I actually have to go back and listen to your recordings and write down the key points. Even with this recording, I am going to have to go back again and listen to your key points. Having the science is only part of the equation, listening to the client is the key!

Yesenia Ramos says:

I am eager and excited to start my first semester at SAFM next month. Your Pearls, deep dives and all of the videos you share are always so packed with amazing information which helps me think about things differently and allow me to be a better Nurse Practitioner. What really resonated with me in this video was when you discussed how clients have been to numerous other practitioners searching for help but have been so overwhelmed, they couldn’t even get started. I have seen that time and again in my allopathic practice. I hope to become part of the solution to help my patients /clients with their chronic diseases and with you as my instructor, I know I will be successful in doing so. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing so much knowledge.

michele says:

Your “pearls” are always insightful. There is so much more for us all to learn on our journey to helping others achieve holistic wellness.

Mary Schurr says:

There were several things Tracy mentioned in today’s FB Live that were favorites. Being confident enough in her own program to be able to acknowledge other programs/instructors as having value and their own place. The “upstream” and “downstream” mentions as to how everything is connected and works together. Or works together to create problems when something is off. And, how we much meet our clients where they are, create stories, and easier ways to explain/share our knowledge with them so as to create understanding and not overwhelm. This is how our knowledge will make a difference, stand out, and help them learn how to heal themselves. Key is practice, practice, and practice! Many thanks for sharing today!

Amanda Ruppel says:

I loved the reminder that we need to look at the client as an individual, go where they are and work forward with them- I love how how the details come together-

Barbara Walsh says:

I am Responding to the drawing:
    There were so many great points made during Tracy’s live today! But, the one thing that stood out to me was that as practitioners, we really do need to remember that what we do is less about us, and all about helping people, like Bob, discover the many options that functional medicine can offer them for the “restoration of true health and vitality!” That is truly what all of our training, and knowledge, and scientific discovery is for!

Jessica Jimison says:

I’m inspired by the idea that a training course can help me better know what to actually do with the complex patients I see. I’ve only studied with IFM and would love to experience a course of yours
    Thank you!

Viktoriya Pleshkan, PhD, FNP-C says:

Thank you for sharing the ins and outs of that amazing work that you do. I try to never miss your videos which are full of useful insight and I never get disappointed. Thank you for sharing the wealth of your knowledge!

Asia says:

The fact that we can help clients by combining scientific knowledge and simple story telling and empowering them.

navigate comments 1 2 3